01 March 2008

Out with Marshall

Today, my friend Marshall took me out to Myeong-dong and Namdaemun, both of which have many clothing shops, food stalls, knock-off bags, etc. You name it, they have it. Oh, and Marshall tells me that it also contains the only GAP in all of Korea! But since there were, at times, hundreds of people crowding the streets, I kept my camera in my bag. I did however manage to snap a few shots of lunch, which was delicious beef on the grill (with kimchi, garlic, onions... just like always). It tasted kind of sweet and was really excellent. Thanks for the impromptu tour, Marshall!

Raw Beef becomes...














cooked beef! Right before your very eyes!














RANDOM PHOTOS:
My favorite statue on campus.














Our campus auditorium.














Finally, the reason why North Korea is shaking in their boots:

No comments:

Post a Comment