09 July 2009

(Life) Goals

Today at lunch, Amy B. suggested that I am, in fact, going to Gilligan's Island and should consider the following goals:

1. Make a coconut radio.
2. Start a banana cream pie business.
3. And the rest.

I'll just hollow out a coconut and put a shortwave radio inside. Also, I believe they have quite a lot of bananas, and coconut milk might substitute for cream, though I doubt it sets up. You can forget about topping it with a meringue.

In other news, I've decided that since I have a salaried position and I am in need of supplies for the next 2+ years, I'm going to outfit myself like the biggest 'DB-frat-boy-on-vacay' that ever washed up on the shores of Vanuatu. Everyone agrees that my mirrored aviators, DSLR, board shorts and baseball cap are fit for the finest kegger.

2 comments:

  1. don't forget the jager!
    <3
    tara

    ReplyDelete
  2. The aviators make the whole package just so awesome.

    ReplyDelete