07 March 2008

Lost in Translation

Here is an e-mail I received from my professor:

Dear students,

How are you doing these days?
I just want you to remind that read any economics text book on supply and demand.
It will help a lot to follow lecture.
I will give you more detailed references next week.

WR,

Jin-sang

This is the same professor that said "And now, I will tell you a joke... there are three retarded people in the hospital ward..." The joke went on, but none of it was funnier than hearing an Asian guy be politically incorrect.

I am tutoring two grad students in English conversation... that is to say somebody is finally PAYING me to talk at them, instead of me just rambling on for free! As many of you know, this is what I have always dreamed of. More on this later!

No comments:

Post a Comment