02 April 2008

More Panoramas

My birthday is fast approaching and I think I'm going to try to fly to Hong Kong next week to see Matt and Jessica. They just got back from a vacation themselves so I have yet to solidify any plans, but I found out that my Visa allows me to come and go from Korea as much as I want without any additional charges or harassment. Yay for being American! There is a travel agency in the room next to my Korean class so I'm going to stop and see how much a round-trip ticket will cost me.

If I can pull this off, and Matt/Jessica are available, it will mean I will probably spend my birthday playing video games. Anybody who knows me even just a little knows that this would a good thing.

And check out this awesome panorama of Seoul! [click to see larger] I've placed a red circle where I think I am. I say think, because it is difficult to orient myself in that picture, and this place is notably huge and confusing. 11 million citizens! (24 million if you include the whole metropolitan area).

No comments:

Post a Comment